Your logo is your brand, your identity. But what makes a good logo?
A good logo need to:
- Be Credible – A professional, polished look
- Clearly Identifies What You Do – A design element should identifier what your business does.
- Communicates the Brand Message – Fonts and colors need to represent your brand.
- Be Updated and Modern – to communicating that you are aware of current industry trends.
- Simple – Simplicity = confidence.
- Stands Out From the Competition – Make it unique!
- Helps Form a Personal Connection – A clear, concise logo can help build a connection with your brand.
The infographic below from Bizzuka shown 7 branding benefits a good logo can provide.